INTRODUCING THE TIMELINE FAST TRACK – TFT.
We understand how you might want to plan your income with the timeline in other to meet up with some time-based projects or expenses or needs. This is why the No1 Food company, LifeGift Global Ltd is introducing the FIRST OF ITS KIND TIMELINE FAST TRACK. Now you can be sure of the exact time your earnings will come. No more guesswork on this fast track.
HOW DOES IT WORK.
Its still same fast track system that we operate, but here we have taken off the burden of you waiting without a specific time of earning in view.
It operates like this:
- Once you register for any category of the fast track, it will be sold to an interested buyer.
- The buyer will pay you 5% of your registration fee every month beginning from 7 days after your payment is confirmed for as long as you choose to be in the TFT. This payment will be routed through the company because your earnings will either be in food items or in cash, therefore. you will not need to know who buys the fast track and vice versa.
- Your registration fee can be refunded to you after the last 90 days from the time you choose to terminate the Time-Line Fast Track (TFT) which MUST be a minimum of 24months from the time of your first earning.
- The minimum amount to register with TFT is 10,200 (which is the minimum in the Non-time line fast track as well), However, there is no Maximum amount.
- Whatever be the earning from the fast track registration will not be made known to you nor WOULD it be given to you. It belongs to the buyer.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I register multiple TFT at different times or same time?
Yes. you can. The earnings will come also as they were registered.
Can I migrate from the TFT to NFT or Vice Versa?
No, you cannot. Once you are in any, you will not be able to change or migrate.
Therefore, be very sure before you decide.
What happens when the buyer is unable to pay the 10%.
You will not never know if he is able to pay or not as the company will be the one making the payment whether the buyer remits to the company or not.
Can I buy up my own TFT?
No, you can’t.
Can I terminate my registration before the end of the minimum 24 months?
You are NOT allowed to do so. However, if the company will consider it for any reason whatsoever, you would lose all the earnings you previously received. It means it will be deducted from your registration fee before its paid to you. For more details kindly visit our website for the terms and conditions.
As a registered member of any of the fast tract, can I be a buyer of a TFT?
Yes, you can be a buyer after the company has looked at your credibility and approve you as a buyer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for agreeing to join the Time Line Fast Track Network Marketing System aka TFT. Kindly note that you for you to be a member of the above-mentioned system, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below. The term ‘lifegiftglobal.org or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the company/and or Fast track system or the website for which you are dealing with. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or the person making this membership registration.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE OR DO NOT CONTINUE WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION.
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website or become a member of this system only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
To be considered a registered member of lifegiftglobal.org Time line Fast track – TFT, you are requested to choose the category of TFT you wish to belong to (pls see our leaflet for the categories), and afterward, make payment with respect to the category you have chosen.
The least category is N10,200 (Ten thousand, two hundred Naira only). After your payment is confirmed you must allow a minimum of 7 working days to process your TFT registration and thus, your registration date starts to count from the 7th day after your payment is confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY US, IT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. You are, therefore, advised to be sure before making any payment whatsoever, be it for registration, Fast Track or any other stipulated payment by lifegiftglobal.org.
In the case of TFT registration, your registration fee can only be refunded to you after a minimum period of 24 months from the date of your first earning. TFT registration pays 10% of your registration fee as your fast track earning every 97 days from the date of your payment confirmation and subsequently every 90 days for at least a minimum of 24 months from the date of your first earning.
In TFT registration you can not ask for your registration fee before the expiry period of 24 months. If for any reason the company considers given you back your membership registration before the minimum expiry period of 24months, you will forfeit all previous benefits and earnings prior to the date you were considered.
Once your registration fee is returned to you either at the expiry period of 24months or before or much after, you will no longer earn the above mentioned 10% or any percentage at all.
You will be deemed to have exited the fast track system and your membership terminated. The company, LifeGift Global reserves the right to change the percentage paid at any time even without notice to the client.
The percentage paid is by no means an interest on the registration fee neither is the registration fee an investment or deposit with the company.
LifeGift Global Ltd, is NOT a bank nor a financial institution rather it is a Multi-level marketing company and its operations are in line with the way a Network marketing company is run.
If for any reason as a result of an uncontrollable circumstance, the company is unable to pay the stipulated percentage, she (the company) reserves the right to postpone such payment to a future date with or without the consent of the receiver.
As a registered member, you are required to recruit new members into the system as this is what makes the system sustainable and ensures your smooth advancement and rapid promotion in the network program. However, if you sign into our Fast track system, WE WILL ASSIST in getting downlines registered under you.
Kindly note that this assistance has no time span or expiry date and the speed of the assistance is solely at lifegiftglobal.org’s pace.
To qualify for the next stage in the program, you are expected to recruit the number of people stipulated to fill up your downline in the matrix, failure to do so means failure to progress to the next stage.
These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you wish to use our website or become our member.
ALSO the following Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of Lifegiftglobal.org and its Marketing Associates/Registered members/Seminar partners/Fast track members of Lifegiftglobal.org, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner/Fast track member caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
Lifegiftglobal.org reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of this Terms and Conditions Agreement each time you view and use the Website and/or Lifegiftglobal.org’s leads and/or training material.
Do not use the Website and/or Lifegiftglobal.org’s leads and/or training material if you do not agree to all of these terms and conditions.
- ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners/Fast Track members may not present Lifegiftglobal.org promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by Lifegiftglobal.org, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
- THIRD-PARTY LIABILITY. Lifegiftglobal.org will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
- CHANGES. Lifegiftglobal.org reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions, website contents. Graphics or images without notice.
- TERMINATION. The membership of the Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner/Fast track members can be cancelled anytime by Lifegiftglobal.org without giving any reason. Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners/Fast track members can cancel their account and recurring subscription anytime directly from their back office without the assistance of the company and be liable for their action(s).
- PAYMENT PROCESSOR. We pay out commissions only through the means chosen by us, Lifegiftglobal.org at the time of payment
- ETHICS. Any Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner/Fast track member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of Lifegiftglobal.org with all future commissions or lead and/or training usage forfeited.
- CANCELLATION/TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP. Any Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner/Fast track member that is cancelled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with Lifegiftglobal.org. Any positions held in participating programs owned by Lifegiftglobal.org will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to Lifegiftglobal.org.
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. While the parties shall work hand-in-hand for the benefit of both, the parties acknowledge and agree that the Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner shall, from a legal perspective, act as and shall be an independent contractor and not an employee or agent of Lifegiftglobal.org . Nothing in this Agreement or these Terms and Conditions shall create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or franchise between the parties in the legal sense of these terms. The Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner shall not sign any document in the name of or on behalf of Lifegiftglobal.org nor shall it hold itself out as being an agent of Lifegiftglobal.org or as having apparent authority to contract for or bind Lifegiftglobal.org.
- DISPUTES. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the country of incorporation for Lifegiftglobal.org . Any disputes made with financial processors for purchases made will result in immediate termination of the Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partner’s/Fast track Members’ account with Lifegiftglobal.org.
- COPYRIGHT MATERIAL. All branding, logos and graphics contained within Lifegiftglobal.org are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. Lifegiftglobal.org provides Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners with approved material for marketing any 3rd party or self-created marketing material must be first approved by Lifegiftglobal.org before it may be used.
- DAMAGING INTENT. Any Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner/Fast track member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to Lifegiftglobal.org and or its employees and/or fellow Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners will be terminated from Lifegiftglobal.org . Depending on seriousness, Lifegiftglobal.org may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
- UCE/UBE or SPAM. Lifegiftglobal.org strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of Lifegiftglobal.org and for the benefit of all Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar partners. Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners proven to be participating in such activities will have their account(s) terminated and they will forfeit any and all current or future commissions.
- CONTACT INFORMATION. It is the responsibility of Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners/Fast Track Members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. Lifegiftglobal.org will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your account.
- TAX. You, the Marketing Associate/Registered member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in your resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from Lifegiftglobal.org or any leads sold via the Lifegiftglobal.org website.
- NO WARRANTY. All leads, trainings etc. is provided “As Is” and without any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, regarding its accuracy or performance.
- NO ASSIGNMENT. Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
- SEVERABILITY. Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners/Fast Track members and Lifegiftglobal.org agree that if any portion of this agreement is found illegal or unenforceable, that portion shall be severed and the remainder of the agreement shall be given full force and effect.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; INDEMNIFICATION. You agree that Lifegiftglobal.org is NOT responsible for the success or failure of your business or your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company or our company products and/or services.
- ACCURATENESS OF INFORMATION. Lifegiftglobal.org makes no representations as to the accurateness or reliability of any advertising message or marketing tool offered through any referral, outside company or on this site. While we believe the people/companies we work with to be honest and ethical, we recommend you do your own due diligence relating to any specific claims or promises made in the marketing message, as it relates to your use and purchase.
- CROSS SPONSORING/CROSS RECRUITING Cross sponsoring, cross recruiting and cross line jumping are prohibited per the company’s terms and conditions and the Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner/Fast Track members agreement. “Cross sponsoring” means soliciting a Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner or any closely related person or entity into a downline different from the existing downline for that Associate, or a closely related person or entity. “Cross jumping” means an Associated or any closely related person or entity voluntarily taking a business that is not in the same downline as the one in which the Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner first was placed. “Closely related person or entity” is any person in the household of the Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner [e.g. Spouse, Son, Daughter, Parents living in the same household] or any Legal entity which is controlled by the Marketing Associate/Registered member/Seminar partner.
- INCOME REPRESENTATION. Marketing Associate/Registered members/Seminar Partners shall not make any income representations except those set forth herein or otherwise specifically set forth in official company material.
By appending your signature below, you have agreed to all the terms and conditions stated on this paper and the ones on the Lifegiftglobal.org’s website including the policy and privacy agreements. You are also free to visit the website for the above-mentioned terms and conditions including policy and privacy statements before signing,
I …………………………………………………………………………………………..of …………………………………………………………… affirms that I have read and understood all the terms and conditions as stated above and have agreed to abide by them all.
Members’ Signature/ Date LGG recruiting Officer’s Signature and Date.
Once you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, kindly pay ONLY into the account of the company stated below,
LifeGift Global Limited
Then Click HERE to fill the form.